On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 11:26:53PM +0200, Baptiste wrote:
> >   I looked into upgrading recently to a
> > newer dev snapshot, but I see that the download section says "may be broken"
> > for 1.5dev12.  How is it broken?  Would I be OK running 1.5dev12 as a front
> > end for Solr servers?
> >

> Hi,
>
> 1.5-dev branch may be broken because it is the development branch
> version. For example, dev12 is broken on SSL if no SNI is sent (there
> may be other bugs).

I would add that a number of people do use 1.5 in production, but they
closely follow the list to be aware of issues and are able to quickly
rebuild and deploy. Also, these people generally wait for changes to
settle a bit after a new dev release because they don't want to risk
their production on stupid bugs.