Hi there,

after half a day of debugging (and subsequently kicking myself), I finally noticed that whenever HAProxy (1.5-dev12 in this case) encounters an unknown option on a bind line, it will error out with this message irregardless of OpenSSL being enabled or not:

[ALERT] 296/194609 (6625) : parsing [/etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg:40] : 'bind' only supports the 'transparent', 'accept-proxy', 'defer-accept', 'name', 'id', 'mss', 'mode', 'uid', 'gid', 'user', 'group' and 'interface' options.

I thought I went crazy, thinking somehow OpenSSL support would not properly compile on a certain system when I only misconfigured it. It would be awesome if you could fix that message the cfgparse.c to reflect the actually available options. Unfortunately, I'm not versed enough in writing C to fix it myself :(

--Holger