On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 09:28:09AM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:37:48AM +0400, Dmitry Sivachenko wrote:
> > On 23.11.2012 11:18, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> > > I'd be interested in knowing if your config enables compression, because
> > > that's an area where we very recently introduced new pools, so there could
> > > be a relation.
> > >

> > It does, but it does not matter: when I comment compression out it also
> > dumps
> > core.  And it does not relate to graceful restart (haproxy -sf), it dump
> > core
> > on normal exit too.
> >
> > I have setups with and without SSL too: coredump does not depend on SSL.
>
> OK thank you very much for these precisions, we'll investigate this today.

Dmitry, unfortunately I failed to reproduce it with the same build options
as yours. However I noticed you're on FreeBSD and I'm on Linux, so we might
be using slightly different code paths. In order to help on this, could you
check whether you can reproduce it by doing the following :

  - building without GETADDRINFO, ZLIB, OPENSSL
  - disabling use of kqueue when starting the process (-dk)

and possibly if you could provide your configuration without the private
details, it would help too !

BTW, I have fixed a fair number of bugs on dev13 today (mainly loops caused
by failed checks), but none of them should be able to produce what you have.

Once we manage to fix what you're seeing, I'm going to issue a dev14.

Thanks,