Willy, for your reference, since applying the patch and restarting haproxy
on december 31 14:00 (on both my loadbalancers). There has not been a
single service down notification in my logs. Before the patch I had around
8 false 'server down' notifications per loadbalancer.

So it's a definate fix.

Regards,

Reinout