Le 22/01/2013 19:35, Thomas Heil a écrit :
Hi,

On 22.01.2013 15:57, Olivier Desport wrote:
I use Haproxy with two web servers. The CSS are not well displayed (images, fonts...). The look of the page is different every time I refresh ! It works correctly when Haproxy is not used. Is there something to set up in haproxy or Apache configurations ?

Some lines of my haproxy.cfg :

mode            http

option httpclose
option http-server-close

frontend http_in 192.168.1.5:80

                option         httplog
                option         dontlognull
                option forwardfor

acl acl_web hdr(host) -i mysite.mydomain.com
use_backend web if acl_web

backend web
    stats enable
   balance source
   cookie SERVERID insert nocache indirect
server web-1 web-1.mydomain.com:80 cookie W1 check inter 1000 maxconn 250 maxqueue 50 server web-2 web-2.mydomain.com:80 cookie W2 check inter 1000 maxconn 250 maxqueue 50
        option httpchk HEAD /_check.html HTTP/1.0

Please try with a default section that holds:

defaults
        option  http-server-close
        option  forceclose

I think you're missing http-server-close on backend web

cheers
thomas
I tried this settings and it doesn't change anything.