I'll do even simpler, when submitting V2 of this patchset with the EINTR
issue,
I'll basically forard every arg given to the wrapper to all the children
themselves.
The tool is not really meant to be used by the user himself though, but
rather to
be launched by the systemd service.
Is SIGUSR2 ok here ? I first did it with SIGUSR1 but then children couldn't
bind
to this signal on reload, since it was already a USR1 action, so I took the
first one
not colliding.