Hi David,

Le 12/03/2013 11:56, David Coulson a écrit :

On 3/11/13 9:18 PM, David Coulson wrote:
Configuration is below. Short story is my rspirep Location header
replacement is successful only ~20% of the time - I'm just testing w/
curl over and over. I saw mixed information about http-server-close
and http-pretend-keepalive, but it didn't seem to make much
difference. I am running 1.5-dev17 - I'm going to try to build and
test the latest snapshot shortly.
I built 20130311 snapshot, and still experience the same issue - I
thinned the configuration down to a single backend server and tried the
rspirep in both the frontend and backend portion of the config.

Running haproxy in debug mode, I see on a failing request that the
<backend>.srvhdr and <backend>.srvrep lines are missing from the output.
Seems to be consistent, although there isn't an error that might
indicate why those are missing. Is there an easy way to get more
detailed debug output than this?

I'm sorry to say that you've certainly met a bug while combining http-send-name-header (which is a bit tricky in the code) and ssl ciphering on servers. This is a case that has not been tested, I think.

I can also reproduce this with the configuration you provided (also wit the last snapshot). Once I remove ssl ciphering, it works well. I'm not sure to have time to investigate this before next week, so I hope Willy or someone at Exceliance can have a look on this.

Do you really need to cipher outgoing connections ? Disabling it could be a quick fix to your issue.

--
Cyril Bonté