Von: Hauke [mailto:mail...@haukebruno.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. März 2013 11:41
An: haproxy@formilux.org
Betreff: Re: haproxy in cluster with pacemaker and corosync

Hi Wolfgang,

maybe it helps: I use the simple lsb RA for haproxy in pacemaker. A modified
version of https://github.com/finnlabs/haproxy/blob/master/haproxy-init works
for me.

Environment: Active/Passive, Debian Squeeze, pacemaker and stuff out of stable
repos, self build haproxy (stable).

--

Best regards,

Hauke