Hi,

I have an Amazon ELB in front of haproxy.  To recover I switched away from
the haproxy server to an older Apache-based web server.

No warnings is syslog or dmesg.   Load was high, around 1.5.  I didn't
check memory (foolishly).

Here's a question -- which is better to use - httpclose or
http-server-close?  Would that affect this?

Also, what are typical server configurations?  Should I run a server with
more memory?  (currently 1.7G)

WILL

--
Forio Online Simulations