Hello:

I'm reading about fullconn parameter in

https://code.google.com/p/haproxy-docs/wiki/fullconn

and I don't get the example

# The servers will accept between 100 and 1000 concurrent connections each
# and the maximum of 1000 will be reached when the backend reaches 10000
# connections.
backend dynamic
    fullconn   10000
    server     srv1   dyn1:80 minconn 100 maxconn 1000
    server     srv2   dyn2:80 minconn 100 maxconn 1000

I don't understand what minconn is for . Is it a lower limit for concurrent
connections?
"The server will accept between 100 and 1000 concurrent connections"
And if is there 50 concurrent connections to backend ?

If the server accepts up to 1000 concurrent connections, I guess 1000 is
always the upper limit
So, what fullconn is for ? is for concurrent connections to backend ?

I don't understand this limits

Thanks and regards