Hi Willy / Lukas,

It seams to me OpenBSD doesn't support the IP_BINDANY flag..:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/src/sys/netinet/in.h <http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/src/sys/netinet/in.h>

While FreeBSD does:
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/netinet/in.h?view=markup

But then again neither of them supports SOL_IP, so i would expect compilation to simply 'fail'. When trying to compile with the USE_LINUX_TPROXY option. The combination i think is unlikely to cause problems for other currently working builds/systems..

If you want i can probably come up with a combination that makes it work for FreeBSD with a special USE_FREEBSD_TPROXY make option.

Or go for the 'full automatic inclusion' depending on available flags. Which i think is even 'nicer'. But probably needs more testing to confirm proper working..
I would be willing to make these changes. Is this the way to go?

Thanks for reviewing my proposed changes sofar.
PiBa-NL