On 4/26/13 8:09 PM, Ahmed Osman wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone is able to tell me if this is default behavior or if I need to configure this. In a nutshell I have this setup:

LB_Pool1

Server1:6060

Server2:6060

LB_Pool2

Server1:80

Server2:80

I can do a check pretty easily on LB_Pool2 however I don't have a method for doing so on LB_Pool1. If something goes wrong with Server1 then the check in LB_Pool2 will detect it immediately and remove it from the pool until it's back up. Will Server1 be removed from LB_Pool1 at the same time? And if not, how would I set it up so that happens?

No, but you can set the check port to 80 on pool 1 - Is there some reason why you can't check port 6060?