Hi Godbach,

This means you're running in "tunnel" mode where HAProxy let the
client and server discuss together without any interraction but on the
first request and answer.
So if both the server and client support HTTP keepalive, then HAProxy
will let them pass.
But not in this mode, many features are not available anymore or won't
work as expected. That's why it is usually recommended to turn on the
option http-server-close.

Baptiste