Hi,

thanks for your help - it´s work

Wolfgang

Von: Bryan Talbot [mailto:btal...@aeriagames.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. Mai 2013 19:32
An: Wolfgang Routschka
Cc: haproxy@formilux.org
Betreff: Re: disable haproxy logging to console

Something like this should do it:

*.emerg;local2.none  *

-Bryan

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 1:16 AM, Wolfgang Routschka
<wolfgang.routsc...@drumedar.de> wrote:
Hi Guys,

one question about disable haproxy logging to console.

System is RHEL6.x Clone Scientifc Linux 6.4 64 Bit with Haproxy 1.5-dev18

I have configured logging for hayproxy in rsyslog.conf

# HAProxy Logging
local0.*
/var/log/haproxy/haproxy.log

It´s always OK for logging but for example a backend has no available server
(testing, maintenance etc.) haproxy log to console.

Message from syslogd@localhost at May 24 10:09:24 ...
 haproxy[32537]: backend testhas no server available!

Message from syslogd@localhost at May 24 10:09:24 ...
 haproxy[32537]: backend test has no server available!

in rsyslog.conf *.emerg is writing log-messages to * - for console too - if I
change it to /var/log/message haproxy is not logging to console but I doesn´t
want to change *.ermerg

How can I disable haproxy message to console?

Greetings

Wolfgang