Hello,

To begin, thanks Vincent and the "Debian HAProxy team" for doing this,
it will definitely help reducing rolling questions about haproxy 1.4.8....

Something i do in my personal package is to include halog tool, which is
in contrib directory, would be great if you can include that too.

Thx !

Hervé.

--
Hervé COMMOWICK
Ingénieur systèmes et réseaux.

http://www.rezulteo.com
by Lizeo Online Media Group <http://www.lizeo-online-media-group.com/>
42 quai Rambaud - 69002 Lyon (France) ⎮ ☎ +33 (0)4 26 99 03 77