Hi Jinge,

Im not exactly sure how this is supposed to work.. did manage to get transparent proxy for the server side working.. (the server is presented with a connection from original client ip.) This works with haproxy 1.5dev19 on FreeBSD8.3 with help of some ipfw fwd rules..

Your config also seams to be working (used some parts their-of to test..)

Did require the following ipfw rule for me..:
    ipfw add 90 fwd localhost tcp from any to any 2222 in recv em1
Actually on pfSense it also needs "-x haproxy" as it is a bit customized.. And because i run 'ipfw' combined with 'pf' i also needed to configure pf with floating 'pass on match' rules to allow the 'strange traffic'.. That pf cannot handle..

If you however have FreeBSD 9 you might want to look into the divert-to rules that pf can make. Might make stuff simpler if it turns out to work..

Please report back your required settings (&config if it changes) when you manage to get it working.

Greetings PiBa-NL