Hi Lukas,

> I'm not sure I understand this configuration. Can you clarify what services
> you are offering and what it has to do with transparent proxying?
>
> Looks to me like you use "option transparent" to transform HAProxy into a
> forward proxy, but HAProxy really is a reverse proxy only.

Yes, we use haproxy as a forward proxy. And every thing works great. Just the
backend "Go Direct". After a few experiment.We found that
 - when use the  options http-server-close and http-pretend-keepalive in the
default sections,  the HAproxy did not capture all the HTTP traffic.
 - when we use the option forceclose our HAproxy can get All of the HTTP
traffic rightly.

> Reproduce the problem, start HAProxy in debug mode, and post the debug output
> of a session which erronously goes to the direct backend. I suspect its
> not valid HTTP and therefor goes to the "direct" backend.
>
> Also post the output of "./haproxy -vv".

And our haproxy -vv
HA-Proxy version 1.5-dev19 2013/06/17
Copyright 2000-2013 Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu>

Build options :
  TARGET  = freebsd
  CPU     = generic
  CC      = cc
  CFLAGS  = -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -DFREEBSD_PORTS
  OPTIONS = USE_GETADDRINFO=1 USE_ZLIB=1 USE_OPENSSL=1 USE_PCRE=1

Default settings :
  maxconn = 2000, bufsize = 16384, maxrewrite = 8192, maxpollevents = 200

Encrypted password support via crypt(3): yes
Built with zlib version : 1.2.7
Compression algorithms supported : identity, deflate, gzip
Built with OpenSSL version : OpenSSL 0.9.8y 5 Feb 2013
Running on OpenSSL version : OpenSSL 0.9.8y 5 Feb 2013
OpenSSL library supports TLS extensions : yes
OpenSSL library supports SNI : yes
OpenSSL library supports prefer-server-ciphers : yes
Built with PCRE version : 8.33 2013-05-28
PCRE library supports JIT : no (USE_PCRE_JIT not set)
Built with transparent proxy support using: IP_BINDANY IPV6_BINDANY

Available polling systems :
     kqueue : pref=300,  test result OK
       poll : pref=200,  test result OK
     select : pref=150,  test result OK
Total: 3 (3 usable), will use kqueue.

And I will find  my detail debug. And show you there.