Hi Grzegorz,

Le 29/07/2013 10:56, Grzegorz Leszczyński a écrit :
Anybody there?

On 12/07/13 13:19, Grzegorz Leszczyński wrote:
In our company we have such problem, that when haproxy discovers that
backend is dead - due to httpchk - it doesn't disconnect already
established keepAlive connections and is still sending requests via
these connections. Is this known problem? Is there is any solution for
this? Or maybe we are doing something wrong?

We use 1.4.19 version. And here is part of configuration:

backend back_im_alias

    mode http
    log global

    option redispatch
    option httplog
    no option httpclose
    option forwardfor
    option httpchk GET /check-status HTTP/1.1
    retries 3

From this configuration, you're using haproxy un tunnel mode, which maintains the connection opened if HTTP keep-alive is used. You should try with "option http-server-close" [1], which will allow keep-alive between the client and haproxy, but will reopen a new connection for each request between haproxy and a healthy backend server.

Another solution would be to upgrade to haproxy 1.5 and have a look to "on-mark-down shutdown-sessions" [2]

[1] http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/configuration-1.4.html#option%20http-server-close [2] http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/configuration-1.5.html#on-marked-down

--
Cyril Bonté