Le 05/08/2013 10:44, Baptiste a écrit :
Hi Ghislain,

To log such rejected connection please ensure you don't have the
"dontlognull" option enabled and you're rejecting connections using
the "tcp-request content" statement.

Baptiste

thanks for the hint ,i was using dontlognull so i just removed it and added the no option in the frontend

I use a simple thing like this:

frontend ft_https
        mode tcp
        no option dontlognull
        option tcplog
        bind 0.0.0.0:443
stick-table type ip size 500k expire 30s store gpc0,http_req_rate(10s),conn_cur
        tcp-request connection track-sc1 src
tcp-request connection reject if { src_get_gpc0 gt 0 } or { src_conn_cur ge 30 }

        default_backend bk_https

backend bk_https
        mode tcp
        balance roundrobin
        acl abuse src_http_req_rate(ft_https) ge 200
        acl flag_abuser src_inc_gpc0(ft_https)
        tcp-request content reject if abuse flag_abuser

i cannot have any log for rejects, the same version in http mode gives me log with the PR-- flag which is good as it indicate a reject because of a deny rule but in TCP mode i am unable to get any logging of the denied connections. I use a simple 'ab' call to stress it.

regards,
Ghislain.