Hi,

Namjob.com is Namibia's online job portal where  Companies can post Job /
Vacancies to reach out CVs registered with us.

namjob.com is a community Project, which provides a common platform for
companies, headhunters and job seekers to liaise quickly and effectively.

We are giving FREE Job posting for companies in Namjob.com.

Register as Employer / Recruitment Agent to post your jobs -
http://www.namjob.com/wp-login.php?action=register&usertype=employer

Job Seekers http://www.namjob.com/wp-login.php?action=register to reachout
Employers and apply for job.

Like https://www.facebook.com/namibiajobportal for Interview and Management
Tips and some Work jokes.

Regards
Customer care Team
Namibia's No 1 Job Portal
www.namjob.com

http://www.namjob.com/?usertype=employer@ www.namjob.com

NB:This is an announcement and a promotional mail. If you find this mail unsolicited,
please reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will not send any further
mail.