Just reading some of your work online that discusses replacing load balancers
with haproxy.

It looks like a great solution.  http://haproxy.1wt.eu/

Unfortunately I am simply not smart enough to weed through the architecture
details to decide whether the tool will work in my environment.

Perhaps you can provide some insight for me.

My servers are VM's and they run Windows Server 2008 R2.

I am currently using load balancers and they sometimes introduce latency that
causes primary servers to failover to secondary servers.

I'm wondering if haproxy or one of the other suggestions in the "Other
Solutions" section would work for me?

Any input appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill Shervey

Work: 321 499-2544
Cell:    321 576-2629

Business Resiliency Technology Support
Corporate Business Resiliency Strategic Initiative
Lockheed Martin - Enterprise Business Services

[cid:image001.png@01CEC5AF.BF75F350]

<<inline: image001.png>>