-----Mensagem original-----
De: Robert Snyder [mailto:r...@psu.edu]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 21 de outubro de 2013 21:59
Para: Fred Pedrisa
Assunto: Help with posting to HAProxy List

Fred,

I have been trying all day to post a question to the list, but it keeps
getting bounced. I tried to rejoin the list, but it says my address is
already a member (r...@psu.edu).

Do you know who can help me with this? I've been on the list for quite
awhile and never encountered this type of issue.

My question was to ask if anyone on the list has experience with using
HAProxy to LB Adobe Media Server streams. Wanted to know if there were
anythings they had encountered during implementation that they wish they had
known from the get go.

If there is someone else who I should be pinging about posting, please let
me know. But as of now I cannot post at all.

Thank you.

Robert

Robert Snyder
Outreach Technology Services