Hello,

   I updated the diff [1], it uses function now instead of macros, and
added hash function "wt6". I did smoke testing stepping thru the code via
the debugger for all hash functions and it looks good, however requires
more rigorous testing which I will do later today.

   On mixing on hashing function I initially tried the alternative of a
separate keyword and settled on using the same keyword when I found the
unused nibble in the bit masks. Fwiw, using the separate keyword makes the
code a little simpler, but from a end user standpoint (which includes me) I
found not having another keyword to be better.

   It would be great if you can take a look at [1] once more and see if you
want anything changed. I did not look hard enough, but can/should I add
some configs to tests/ folder and how/do these get run when invoking make,
or do you run these in some other manner. Are there any additional tests
you would like written?

Thanks
Bhaskar

[1] https://github.com/maddalab/haproxy/pull/1