Willy / Simon,

We haven't implemented it in the Loadbalancer.org appliance yet so we
are happy for lb-agent-chk to be replaced.
We are very Keane to add the new agent and SSL support as soon as possible.
It would be great if it got into Dev20 ....no pressure Simon :-).

On 31 October 2013 08:55, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 09:37:01AM +0100, Baptiste wrote:
>> Well, no Exceliance customers use this feature yet, but some of them
>> asked for it (or something similar).
>> It would make HAProxy and the ALOHA more valuable.
>
> I think you misunderstood us Baptiste. Right now there is already
> lb-agent-chk, but it's limited and makes it harder to implement the
> full-feature version (eg because both of them compete to give the
> result of a check). So the discussion is about getting rid of
> lb-agent-chk and completely replacing it with the full-feature
> version that Simon has been working on.
>
> And yes, we'd all benefit from the new version !
>
> Willy

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.
Phone: +44 (0)870 443 8779