On 15 January 2014 07:36, Rakesh G K <rgkj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Is it possible to forward an incoming request to the backend by retaining
> the URL path in http mode?.
> Using ACLs I was able to categorize the incoming requests to different
> rulesets, but on using a specific backend for a certain URL parth, I could
> not figure out how to send the request to the underlying server with the URL
> path?.

I don't quite understand. Are you finding that, without having
configured it to do so, haproxy is *changing* the URI path when it
proxies the request to your backends? Have you verified this with
tcpdump?

I would expect the opposite to be the case, as *not* changing the path
the default behaviour. I think you've probably got something else
going wrong here, that causes your backend to produce "Not Found on
Accelerator" (as per the SO question). That error isn't one that
haproxy generates.

Get tcpdump out. It'll show you where the problem is.

Jonathan