Le 17/01/2014 11:14, Willy Tarreau a écrit :
On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:03:51AM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:
On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:47:01AM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:
So I might have broken something in the way to count the "try" value,
ending up with zero being selected and nothing done. Unfortunately it
works fine here.

OK I can reproduce it in 32-bit now. Let's see what happens...

OK here's the fix. I'm ashamed for not having noticed this mistake during
the change. I ported the raw_sock changes to ssl_sock, it was pretty
straght-forward but I missed the condition in the while () loop. And
unfortunately, the variable happened to be non-zero in the stack,
resulting in something working well for me :-/

I've pushed the fix.

Great ! I didn't have time to try to fix it yesterday.
Everything is working well now, we can definitely close this bug, that's a good thing ;-)

--
Cyril Bonté