Last night during a couple of hours I took the time to read through the
whole documentation from start to finish (instead of just doing keyword
searches in it). But I really can't find anything.

I set up option forceclose (and also option forwardfor which is unrelated)
just to see if anything happened but nope.

I wild guess from me as a total noob is that something is divided into
64kbyte chunks,being that a buffer, a particular set of packets or whatnot,
and the first time 64kbytes is sent it goes through ok but the second and
further chunks go astray. I've scratched my head wondering if the
webserveror or possibly the pfsense box has anything set in connection with
64kB and of course also looked for anything like that in the haproxy
documentation. There are no problems sending items larger than 64kB in the
other "normal" direction, to the browsers. Will setting a cookie help?

ANY help or pointers in some direction would be deeply appreciated

/Magnus Thomé