Dear all,

In the latest HAProxy 1.5 release (dev22), it is indicated that
keep-alive is now enabled by default for both client and server sides.
I have some questions regarding its use in the following scenario.

I use HAProxy in front of an array of servers: one nginx for
delivering static files, and the others being application servers. One
of the application servers exclusively deals with websocket (or in the
event of ws failure, switching to streaming) connections. Currently, I
am using 'http-server-close' by default for all servers, but I think
it'd be better to switch to 'http-keep-alive' for the nginx and keep
'http-server-close' for the websockets server.

Is this a correct setup? Thanks.

Best,

Chris