Hi,

> I’ve updated the patch which now does actual negotiation. The logic comes
> from the example OpenSSL server application that also was committed in the
> commit that adds ALPN support to OpenSSL:

Great, it works correctly now. When negotiating spdy I now get a
ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome, which indicates that Chrome switches
in fact to spdy. This was not the case with the prior patch.

We should probably replace the
#ifdef OPENSSL_ALPN_NEGOTIATED

with
#ifdef TLSEXT_TYPE_application_layer_protocol_negotiation

everywhere, instead of defining OPENSSL_ALPN_NEGOTIATED when
TLSEXT_TYPE_application_layer_protocol_negotiation is set.

OPENSSL_ALPN_NEGOTIATED is another leftover from the old alpn patch.

Other than that, I think this can be committed. Willy?

Regards,

Lukas