Très cordialement,

Elodie Deschanel
Journaliste rédactrice web
Smile - Open Source Solutions
www.smile.fr
Tél : 01 41 40 29 32
Mail : elodie.descha...@smile.fr

Le 2014-02-20 12:15, Klavs Klavsen a écrit :

Klavs Klavsen said the following on 02/20/2014 12:08 PM:
[CUT]
Do you still see issues when using defer-accept [1] on the bind line in the configuration?
I've set defer-accept on the bind and it seems I can't reproduce the issue anymore - tried an apachebench with -c 2 and -n 100 - which didn't give any errors.
it still fails, if I load a page on the site, and then wait a few
seconds and press f5, and then sometimes, when I just load the site -
and press f5 as soon as it's loaded.

I can't figure how to reproduce it in ab.