Finally came back here :)

Lukas Tribus said the following on 02/20/2014 07:16 PM:
[CUT]
> Try removing "timeout client" as well (never ever do this in production).
> You will see a startup warning, ignore it and test if you still can
> reproduce it.
>
> Without "timeout http-request" and "timeout client" you probably don't see
> this issue.

I tried removing timeout client - and it did complain loudly about it
when restarting, but I still get 408's.. (you can also verify yourself..
it shows up pretty much consistently, if I press "enter" on the url -
and then press f5 after it has loaded.

I'll run the script to test timejumps in a second :)

Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - k...@vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk - Tlf. 61281200

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer