Hi Dário,

please always send your email to the mailing list as-well.

> I managed it on java but I would like to use HAProxy due to performance
> and credibility... Do you think it would be hard to add this feature?

I'm not sure it will be particularly easy to add something like that.
HAProxy tries to be as efficient as possible, but your feature goes in the
other direction.

> The HAProxy sends the request and waits for response or it uses async
> calls to backend? If the call is sync, I guess it would not be that
> hard... I'm still decoding the code to start contributing...

If your goal is to get such a feature included in HAProxy, I suggest you
discuss it here on this list with Willy et al. first, before starting to
work on it.

> (similar to parallel proxy)

Quite a task, if thats where you are heading ...

Regards,

Lukas