Hi,

According to the docs:

Haproxy may emit the following status codes by itself :
503 when no server was available to handle the request, or in response to
        monitoring requests which match the "monitor fail" condition
   504  when the response timeout strikes before the server responds

Instead what I need is that if no server is available for or if server does not send and http response within a defined timeout is that haproxy respond with 204. Is it possible? I assume I can define fallback backend that will redispatch the requests to a dumb http server that always answers with 204? Instead it would be much better if haproxy itself could reply with 204.

tnx