Am 23.04.14 22:59, schrieb Willy Tarreau:
> Hi again Markus,
>
> I've checked my own logs and found SSL handshake failures starting
> on April 8th, or the day after Heartbleed was disclosed, as can be
> seen below with the number of errors per day :
>
>   # err date
>       2 Mar 27
>       2 Mar 28
>       1 Mar 29
>       2 Mar 30
>       3 Mar 31
>       3 Apr  1
>       7 Apr  2
>       1 Apr  3
>       2 Apr  4
>       8 Apr  5
>      24 Apr  6
>       2 Apr  7
>     619 Apr  8
>       2 Apr  9
>       2 Apr 10
>     158 Apr 11
>       6 Apr 12
>       2 Apr 13
>     158 Apr 14
>     157 Apr 15
>     168 Apr 16
>     109 Apr 17
>       7 Apr 18
>       7 Apr 19
>       7 Apr 20
>     110 Apr 21
>     497 Apr 22
>     123 Apr 23
>
> Interestingly, my version was neither upgraded nor restarted during this
> period, so it cannot be caused by a code change, and is very likely caused
> by bots trying the attack. So I think it's also possible that you're
> experiencing the same things and that you didn't notice them before
> upgrading and checking your logs.
>
> Hoping this helps,
> Willy

thats really interesting.
i can't compare with my numbers as i have activated ssl loadbalancing on 8th of
april. i just checked all of my log
files and data, because i first doubt this. so i can't compare my "old"
numbers. so heartbleed could really be the cause
of the high numbers.

my problem is, that i sometimes see an error message in my browser. i also got
one response from a user saying that he
can't access our ssl-pages and gets an error.

markus