Ok.

And the last question about 4xx errors;

At this moment i also have a lot of errors:
0/0/0/-1/317 400 187 - - CH-- 30142/19850/93/4/0 0/0 "POST

In docs it describes as:
    The client aborted while waiting for the server to start responding.
    It might be the server taking too long to respond or the client
    clicking the 'Stop' button too fast.

The client in this case is a robot, that send me post request.
i guess it closes the connection if no response?
Does it mean that my backend servers are overloaded
that they can't take connection?
If yes, how can i check that server is not able take new connection.

I use:
netstat -ant | awk '{print $6}' | sort | uniq -c | sort -n
to check current connections status:
      1 established)
      1 Foreign
      2 FIN_WAIT1
      2 SYN_RECV
     16 LISTEN
    331 ESTABLISHED
 159934 TIME_WAIT

I'm worry about very big amount of TIME_WAIT value.