Friend.

I decided to share this lucrative opportunity with you, I am the foreign
operations manager of our bank here in my country, Burkina Faso West Africa. i
am married with four children. I want you to assist me in other to transfer the
sum of into your reliable account as the business partner to our Foreign
Business partner,Since the deceased left no body behind to claim the fund, as a
foreigner, you are in better position for that, and nobody will come for the
claim after you have applied. If you are ready to assist me, set up a new bank
account or forward to me any one available so that the process will commence. I
will guide you on how you should apply for the claim so that everything will be
smooth and correct. After the transfer, i will resign and come over to your
country for the sharing of the fund 50/50 base on the fact that it is two man
businesses.

Finally, note that you are not taking any risk because there will be a legal
back up as we commence. Further information will be given to you as soon as I
receive your reply.

Your friend.

  • hello Alina Tekere
    • HELLO kish patrick