Hi Seri,

> Hi,
>
> I've tested recent 1.5-dev24(a631fc8) git code.
>
> In frontend,
> option http-keep-alive
>
> In backend,
> balance uri or balance url_param
> option http-server-close
>
> In above configuration, server response is delayed or fail.

In a quick and unscientific test I was unable to reproduce this.

> Apr 29 17:01:31 localhost haproxy[1901]: x.x.x.x:7352 \
> [29/Apr/2014:17:01:01.163] http-in bk_tv/test1 \
> 12/0/0/112/30126 200 9773 - - sD-- 1/1/0/0/0 0/0

Can you capture example frontend and backend traffic and provide the file?

> In frontend, If I changed http-keep-alive into http-server-close, all
> works fine.

http-server-close overrides http-keep-alive [1], so what you are describing
is strange.

Please share the full configuration when you can reproduce the issue.

> In backend, If I changed "balance uri or balance url_param" into "balance
> roundrobin", all works fine.

Are you sure all your backends work correctly, because based on your
description this could also be a isolated issue on a single backend server
(and by changing load balancing algorithms and http-close you throw enough
entropy at the problem to disguise the result).

Please double check for network and backend issues.

url/url_param based load balancing doesn't really make sense with the current
keep-alive implementation. We don't do any connection pooling/multiplexing,
so you may as well use http-server-close if balancing via url/uri is a
requirement.

Regards,

Lukas

[1]