Zebra schreef op 16-9-2014 2:58:
Hi,all

I configure one back-end using tcp mode,and I want to ssh the server(s) behind the back-end just for testing. So I used check-ssl to enable ssl check.

backend ssh_servers
        mode tcp
server server2 192.168.10.95:22 check-ssl check inter 5s fall 1 maxconn 32000

But this always failed, that is why?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!
SSH != SSL
ssh uses a protocol not compatible with a normal ssl connection.
I dont think a health-check currently exists in haproxy for a ssh connection. Maybe you could configure one with "option tcp-check" and configure your own send/expect values.. Not sure if that could work but the manual does mention ssh there, so it might work..