I just wanted to report an issue that had me hitting my head on the table for a
few hours:

I reconfigured a development environment to use Chef to generate haproxy config
files. Every 2-3 minutes or so, depending on load, haproxy would crash with a
`trap divide error` (divide by zero).

It worked fine previously, and during those few minutes it works perfectly, but
the trap divide error persisted. Tried a new machine, still got it. Tried every
1.5 version from 1.5.5 all the way to the early dev builds, still got it.

Turns out the culprit was a misnamed variable on my end that was causing my
stick table definition to read `stick-table type ip....
,bytes-in-rate(),http_err_rate(10s)`. That is, there was no period defined on
the bytes-in-rate.

It would be very nice if haproxy would regard this as a configuration error and
throw on start rather than crash minutes later with a cryptic trap divide error.

Thanks for a great project.

Best,
Sam