Hi,

Here's haproxy 1.5.6. It fixes the annoying bug reported this week
about disabled proxies, an issue in the URI hash (the question mark of
a query string was accidently hashed when present), an off-by-one when
checking the stick-counter number in "track-sc" rules, resulting in
the "track-sc3" action being accepted and reported as valid but ignored,
and slightly improves the systemd wrapper. Nothing big, really. I'd like
the stable branch to stabilize as soon as possible so that we can make
better progress on 1.6 and spend less time chasing bugs.

Here's the full changelog :

        - BUG/MEDIUM: systemd: set KillMode to 'mixed'
        - MINOR: systemd: Check configuration before start
        - BUG/MEDIUM: config: avoid skipping disabled proxies
        - BUG/MINOR: config: do not accept more track-sc than configured
        - BUG/MEDIUM: backend: fix URI hash when a query string is present

Usual URLs below :
      Site index       : http://www.haproxy.org/
      Sources          : http://www.haproxy.org/download/1.5/src/
      Git repository   : http://git.haproxy.org/git/haproxy-1.5.git/