Hi Willy,

Thanks for responding. We're using 1.5.5 (now 1.5.6) in the testing
environment. Also tried 1.4.15 (what we use in production for other
services), and it has the same issue.

Also tried Baptiste's suggestion of "option http-use-proxy-header" but
that didn't help.

Our config:
https://gist.github.com/williamsjj/cc1207b5fc42ad94df73

Thank you in advance.