Hi Willy,

thank you for answering.
The problem is that the standard health check right now checks the URI /.../<filename> But as soon as the jboss backend fails, I get a 503 error page, which still is responding to the health check.
So the failover I configured does not trigger.
Eighter I must be able to check the jboss directly, with a sepearte check line or I need the "monitor fail" condition to be set to "if 503 erropage is showing up"
Is that discription better for understanding that problem?

Best regards
Sebastian