Hi Simon,

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 03:55:53PM +0900, Simon Horman wrote:
> disable starts a server in the disabled state, however setting the health
> of an agent implies that the agent is disabled as well as the server.
>
> This is a problem because the state of the agent is not restored if
> the state of the server is subsequently updated leading to an
> unexpected state.
>
> For example, if a server is started disabled and then the server
> state is set to ready then without this change show stat indicates
> that the server is "DOWN (agent)" when it is expected that the server
> would be UP if its (non-agent) health check passes.

Interesting case. I believe I caused it myself while trying to address
a different case : health checks are disabled, only agent checks are
enabled, and the server is disabled in the configuration. Could you
please check that this use case still works properly with your patch ?
I'd rather avoid to see the server continue to show up!

Thanks,