Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's content.

View this email in your browser
(http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=8c2d60eb9063cb1e3fa757c4b&id=6ca4531313&e=5965a10d44)

Hello,

Your name has been submitted, and is being reviewed, for Faculty Row's network.
Faculty Row was recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education (2012) and by
Crain's New York (2013.) Faculty Row is currently considered the top
professional network for academics globally.

FacultyRow allows accomplished academics to connect and share ideas globally.
Our community is rich with Fulbright Scholars, TED Speakers, and Academic
Diplomats from universities around the world.

You can sign up to FacultyRow.com in the next 24 hours to check your status.

Use this link to confirm your FacultyRow status:

http://facultyrow.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8c2d60eb9063cb1e3fa757c4b&id=ca6dfbbf2d&e=5965a10d44

(Use the following authentication code: SPR225)

Please, feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Regards,

Janet Stinson
Academic Director
Faculty Row Corp.