Click here to unsubscribe             Report Spam
 Dear Manager,

Hello! The New Year 2015 is coming, our company BASCCTV  provide you some
discounts, and hope that can help you win the clients and increase the sales in
the new year.

 There are some promotional items as below,

 Should you have any question, or need more information, please don't hesitate
to contact me via mail or Skype: bascctv10

 Best regards!

Limy
(Sales and Marketing Department)

Bas Science And Technology Limited
Add: No.702,7th Floor Building D,Xintang Business Park, Daguan Road,
Tianhe District,Guangzhou China
Tel:0086-2082170827 Fax:0086-2082170826
Mail:sal...@bascctv.com
skype:bascctv10 Web:www.bascctv.com
 If you don't want to receive these Emails, please click unsubscribe.