> Am 11.12.2014 um 15:26 schrieb David Adams <dr...@yahoo.com
> <mailto:dr...@yahoo.com>>:
>
> We are running 1.5.9 on Centos 6.5.  It crashes 10 seconds (give or take a
> few seconds) after 1am, 5am, 9am, 1pm, 5pm and 9pm, like clockwork; let's
> call that CRASHTIME.  Previously we'd been using 1.5.3 on the same hardware
> for some months without crashes.  Once the crashes started we moved to 1.5.9
> but they continue.  If we manually restart it a minute or two before
> CRASHTIME it stills crashes when CRASHTIME arrives a minute or two later.

Interesting.
I’ve got a (single) VM where haproxy also crashes rather regularly (almost
daily) at around 22:30-ish.

I though it was because of 1.4.20-something, but it didn’t stop when I upgraded
to 1.5.x
Then, I thought it was FreeBSD 9 and upgraded to FreeBSD 10.
It’s now on 10.1 and still crashes.

Almost all my haproxy-VMs are actually provisioned with chef and are pretty
similar and I’ve got this issue nowhere else.
I build the package myself on my own poudriere-server and the same package
works elsewhere on much busier servers without problems.

We’ve got an icinga event-handler that restarts it…

Rainer