Yosef Amir schreef op 1-1-2015 om 13:57:
Hi ,
I have servers that listen for plain IMAP on port 143 and servers that listen for IMAP SSL on port 443. I have successfully tested HAProxy for tcp-check proxying to IMAP servers listen on port 143 . I don’t know how to configure the option tcp-check on HAProxy proxying to IMAP servers working over SSL only.
Any idea ?
listen IMAP_PLAIN
        mode tcp
       bind :143 name VVM_PLAIN
        balance roundrobin
        tcp-check connect port 143
        option tcp-check
tcp-check expect string *\ OK\ IMAP4\ server\ ready\ (Multi\ Media\ IP\ Store)
       server MIPS1 1.1.1.1 check
       server MIPS2 2.2.2.2 check
listen IMAP_SSL
        mode tcp
        bind :443 name VVM_SSL
        balance roundrobin
        tcp-check connect port 443
Maybe try the 'ssl' keyword as below. (i have not tested it at all..)
tcp-check connect port 443 ssl
        option tcp-check
        tcp-check expect string  ?????
        server MIPS3 3.3.3.3 check
        server MIPS4 4.4.4.4 check
Thanks
Amir Yosef
“This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Inc. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: secur...@comverse.com. Thank You.”