I see roubdrobin working perfectly over here. Look at sessions total and
see how they are same for every server.

It seems that all your requests are not the same workload. Some servers or
some requests are taking longer to fulfill and increasing load on servers.
Have you tried using leastconn instead of round robin?

That might give more fair distribution of load in this situation.

Regards,
Vivek