Dear Friend,

How are you?

You got this email because we would like to recommend to you our hottest Mini
Sports Camera, Nightshot Flashlight DV, HD Car DVR products as follows:

1. Portable 1080P Nightshot Flashlight DVF082 with build in dual LED, G-sensor,
Motion Detection, Recycle video recording function, Rechargeable battery etc.

2. 12-megapixel Full HD waterproof sports camcorder S208, with 170° HD
wide-angle, HDMI output, Web camera, Water-resistant 30 meters, Support Micro
SD 32GB, large capacity battery etc.

3. 2.7" Full HD Touch screen car camera vehicle black box W020, with G-Sensor,
HDMI,WDR, AV-out, Motion Detection, Night Vision, Packing control etc.

Enclosed pls kindly find the newest catalogue with detailed info.,Pls kindly
advise your interested item and how many pcs you would need, we will quote the
favorable price for you check.

For any questions please feel free to contact me. Samples to test will be
available.

Look forward to your earliest reply!

Have a good day!

Best regards

Cindy

Winseen Industrial Co., Ltd

Add: Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong, China

Tel : +86-755-185-0305 2588

QQ: 1554388516     Skype: Winseensales01

Email: sale...@winseen.com

winseensale...@hotmail.com

www.winseen.com