Hi Christian,

I read the link just now and I am so very thankful that you helped.
I was suspecting that conn_rate is to be used but I was following another blog.

I need one more help. Can you briefly describe how you arrive at the numbers
for limitations. I seem to have no sure-shot way of getting it right first and
then changing a live server’s configuration. Should I just be looking at the
deltas between 2 timestamps, to decide what an acceptable limit is.

Best regards,
; YUan